Freebie: 12 Ready To Use Templates For List Pages
Here we have for you a collection of 12 lovely free templates for displaying various item lists! We've created them without relying on any frameworks or libraries, only vanilla HTML and CSS have been used. Because of this, they are very easy to implement and can pair well with all kinds of websites, apps and blogs.
The templates are separated in 4 different groups. Here's what we have:
- 3 Product lists, perfect for online shops and catalogs.
- 4 Article lists for presenting blog posts with thumbnails, titles and descriptions.
- 2 Image lists for displaying galleries and photo albums.
- 3 User profile lists showing quick information about a person and their avatar.
You can download the entire pack from the Download button near the top of the page.
Using the Templates
After you've downloaded them, placing any of the templates in you projects is pretty straightforward. Just follow these easy steps:
- Choose the template you like best.
- Open it's example, copy the HTML inside the
<body>tag and paste it wherever you want the list in your page.
- Get the corresponding CSS file for this particular template and link it to your project (the stylesheets are located in /assets/css). Our CSS is self contained and won't interfere with the rest of your styles.
- Replace our placeholder content with your text and images.
Free for Commercial Use
All 12 templates are completely free of charge and don't require any form of attribution. You have all rights to customize them and use them however you want, in both personal and commercial projects (our license page). Enjoy!
The revolutionary web design tool for creating responsive websites and apps.Learn more