What are you looking to learn next?

Tell us about your progress as a developer and what you would like to learn and improve. Maybe it's a new programming language, a fancy state-of-the art framework, or a new skill like designing in Photoshop!

Comments 30

• I've been thinking of learning Go for a while now. Seems like a really cool language.

• Hello,
    First I learn Php then codeignator, laravel, nodejs with express, (react and angular as beginner))
    I am here to learn angular 5 with rxjs. and wants to be MEAN OR MERN Developer yet.

• I'm now learning how to build an online store for a pharmacy using wordpress. I've built an andriod app with a friend last year it was wonderfull.

• I am basically new to programming. In the last 3 months i've learnt html, css and javascript. Now i am seeking to learn git and everything surrounding it. Anyone wanna help?

• I'm in the same road, for the last 7 months, I've have resumed learning about all the new frontend technologies, it has been a great help sites like devcode, platzi, udemy, codeschool, youtube of course and a lot more blogs... tell us more about what would you like to reach in programming, web programming, frontend or backend? to help you a little more in your learning path.

• I want to learn to be a javascript full stack developer. I'm interested in acquiring knowledge and skills on tools such as webpack, npm, nodejs, grunt/gulp, babel, typescript, git and etc. Currently trying to master the funamentals of the JavaScript language. I am familiar with Ionic Framework as well as Angular.

• I've been learning two programming languages recently, namely Go and Kotlin.

• Hi,
    I am new to programing though I know somewhat HTML, CSS and Javascript. I am learning to create dynamic website. Along with I am learning php.

• I actually a PHP Programmer, but only beginning my career as a web developer. I always love nice, simple and sleek design, so i'm looking forward to be learning more about HTML, CSS, Javascript, Bootstrap, and so on. To be truth, i've always wanted to learn about network security. You could say to become ethical hacker. But that's a story for another day.

• At 51 I have taken a leap and started a new career path!! It is exciting and overwhelming, as is anything new, but i will march on and Beautify the web.

• Hi,
    I am new to programming though I know somewhat HTML, CSS and Javascript. I want to learn GoLang as well.

• I'd like to start with Javascript frontend ¬†frameworks such as Angular, React etc. Thanks for the resources!

• Hey, I've been designing and developing websites for over 20 years but there's always more to learn! I recently used the photo gallery featured on this site https://tutorialzine.com/2017/02/freebie-4-bootstrap-galleries and I signed up to find out what more there is.

• I'm a beginning developer looking for a job. I have been coding for a little less than a year now. I've become quite good with HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, Node, Express, Wordpress, Photoshop and am in the process of learning React. I can work with APIs and can even create RESTful API's. The biggest problem I have is organizing larger projects. I know object oriented programming and functional programming but I don't know how to use them well enough to keep my code clean and maintainable.
    I have a lot of sample (fake) projects and will put them into my professional portfolio soon, but I feel like people won't hire me unless I have a lot of real client experience but I don't really know how to find clients. In short, I have the skills but am feeling a little overwhelmed trying to put it all together and go job hunting...

• I 'm learning Entity framework using Visual studio C#2017.I am building VS C# Project,

• My boss wanted me to create a FAQs page in google docs with drop down answers. So I did a google search and here I am.

• Hello,
    I want to learn to be a javascript full stack developer.Thanks for your forum.

• looking to learn securing a website & Customer info... also looking at learing React/React native, JS, PHP

• I started learning Robot Framework for automating tests. It's a keyword driven language and is easy to grasp so far

• Hi,
    I am looking to learn how to put a shopping cart in my platform for my shop