When will I see the article detailing the move from WordPress to Laravel from you guys?

I've been for this article for a long time now. How you migrated the WP to Laravel. Or if you have some sync system in place for the 2 tools. I can't wait for it.

Comments 3

• Thanks for starting this thread, Jean! We considered writing such an article, but there wasn't much to say, really. The migration boiled down to the following steps:

1. We created the brand new version of Tutorialzine that you see now, with Laravel and Bootstrap.
    2. We wrote some conversion scripts that took our old WordPress database and wp-uploads, and imported them into our new project.
    3. Finally, we initialized a brand new server, deployed the project and ran the migration script.

Once everything was working, we pointed the DNS from the old server IP to the new one. We also set up cloudflare, so that we get HTTPS, CDN and DoS protection.

• Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Martin! You work is really appreciated. Would it possible to have to an example of those scripts? Because nowadays many people are trying to combine the 2 tools. And even use them together. I really would like to how your scripts work for this kind of thing. Again thank you! keep up the good work with Tutorialzine.